Y’all know how I do. This goes on 5 Question Friday (5QF). I am posting mine today. There was a 5th missing so I added the “Materialistic Love” and I rearranged mine for emphasis. Here are my 5S4M:
5 Materialistic things iLove!
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Tassimo (Tassy)
5 things I'm knowledgeable about
- Computer parts
- Fixing toilets (MINE). I don't want to be up close and personal with anyone else's toilet.
- Making goodies (perishable ones), I couldn't make craft goodies to save mylife.
- Grammar rules (don’t count on it here)
- Where the public toilets are in town and the private ones (this time seven years ago I had to know) – the private ones were nice enough not to turn a pregnant lady down. Oh maybe it was my, I don’t give a d@mn if your toilets are not for public use look. When I had a potty trainer, this look came in handy.
5 things I know nothing about
- Car parts
- How to cut up a whole chicken – EWWW
- Cutting grass. I’ve never ever done it. What?
- How to eat a crawfish – EWWW (my man is from Louisiana, I just can't get with peeling and eating whole crawfish)
- Football; go ahead ask me a question. Okay, I know who the Dallas Cowboys are. Don’t glare or high five; I just said I know them. I didn't say I’m a fan.
5 things I believe
- When I go to Heaven, I get to chose the best Me in my lifetime
- You can get rid of hiccups by finding your inner peace. Sit down, shut up and relax. (Actually I know this)
- The endorphins in M&M’s are better than any other chocolate
- My student loan will never be paid off
- A toilet with Pine Sol in it or a wet kitchen floor is a magnet for big boys and little boys
5 things you don't know about me
- I’m 5’5”
- I don’t like to shop
- I wear glasses when I write and drive (I don't see well all other times in between)
- I’m a slow and low talker
- I’ve published a book!
Here's the thing... come back on Wordy Wednesday for an announcement.
Sporadically hinting at something,
Kenya G. Johnson