It’s a no prompt SOCS.
I am happy to report I finished a book in less than a week. Last Sunday I talked about how I missed reading and I really wanted to find something. By Tuesday, I still hadn’t. On Wednesday, perusing through my Kindle again, I found Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. My cousin recommended this book to a couple years ago. At the time I only download a sample. Of course of all the paid for books I had on my Kindle, the one that finally grabbed my interest was one I had to buy. I even checked the library first. I was actually going to read a PAPER book. But no luck.
Papa and baby bear were gone for a good chunk of yesterday that allowed me to read in peace for HOURS. I got up early this morning to finish it. It was a great read – historical and breathtaking.
I don’t know if five minutes is up or not. But I’ve got to leave for church as soon as I post this.
Kenya G. Johnson
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.