Here's the thing... I'm trying something new here - the intensedebate commenting system.
So I won't blindside the people who don't like change (because I keep making them) I thought I'd provide some highlights.
Since moving to Squarespace V6, I believe some of the comments have been lost in the shuffle. Some people have let me know that they left a comment that never showed up or that weren't able to submit a comment at all. Comments are critical at Monday Marketing so I had to fix that.
So I'll just pretend like I'm talking to my mom and dad here. I don't want to bore anyone who already knew this stuff existed: (see key below)
- Click to subscribe to Here's the thing via e-mal - follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest
- Share this post via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and so on...
- New comment section with...
- Smileycon's and...
- Spellcheck and
- Comment luv! Type in your blog URL and comment luv will automatically insert the title and link to your last post.
- Sign in however you like
- Subscribe to replies and/or new comments to this post
- If you must, comment the old boring way. I did disable anonymous (guest) commenting because I didn't get e-mail notifications for those. I couldn't integrate the old with the new so I'm really leaving it there for the old comments.
- There's no number ten, but one more cool thing is that you can edit after you submit. How many times have you cringed at your typo, to have it forever engraved on someone's site? I've done it so many times I might end up on a top ten list one day.
Here's the thing... if you don't see any new commenting system and you've been here before, you need to clear your cache or comment the old boring way. Smooches!