Today’s (totally optional) Prompt: Tell Me Something Good
I'm linking up today with Jana's thinking place because I needed a prompt like this. It's been a week hasn't it? It's been a month for that matter, winding myself into a total funk. Every where I turn, one more piece of bad news. But on to the what's good...
Spring is OVER
I said that like Spring has arrived huh? Spring is over (my least favorite time of year), in the sense that the pollen is gone. So my Spring arrives approximately one month after the official first day of Spring. I need to mark this day on my calendar as a day in Spring to look forward to. This year all I could remember is that I'm able to sit on the porch by Mother's Day and that point of reference was too far off.
I am already feeling a little perkier because I've been outside for extended periods of time for three days in a row. I didn't realize the lack of outdoors - because I'm not a big outdoors person - was taking its toll on me.
5 things I love about April 21st Spring:
- No meds clears the cobwebs in my head
- I can be outside
- I can open the window in my writing room
- I CAN BREATHE
- I am happier
Here's the thing... now that is it written, I have a date to look forward to next year.
So how about you? Tell me something good.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.