Breadcrumbs to Popular Content
I'm almost always home on Sunday evenings, therefore it's a good time to compile a post for Monday. I think I'm going to make this one a thing - a little something to fill in the gap for when I go MIA.
Some of the same posts remain there week after week. I scoff at a few; they are rarely my best posts. But people google what they want and I guess I should be flattered when their search leads them here.
I often wonder if people are disappointed when they click over to my post 21 actions in reverse psychology to get your man to do stuff or if they enjoyed the read. Just so happens that I lost the comments to that one when I moved from Intense Debate to Disqus.
I know how to migrate comments to a new URL but then I'd have a broken link to that VERY "popular" post.
So anyhoo, without further ado...
Popular Content Weekly
- The Elephant in the Blog Room - most recent post
- Index Page
- Home Page
- Snacks on Weight Watchers
- 21 actions in reverse psychology to get your man to do stuff
- Weight Watchers Page - Chronology of 16 Humorous weeks
- Disqus: How to migrate comments to a new url
- The Best Film I've Ever Seen (in one year)...
- Archives Page
- Peanut Butter on Weight Watchers
For as many clicks as I've had on the Weight Watchers posts, I wish I had been a sponsor. For the record, that is the only way they'd get me back.